FREE EVENT but *registration required*
Saturday, October 13, 2018
International Women’s Air & Space Museum at Burke Lakefront Airport
Open to Girls ages 8+
Girls will receive a tee shirt and participate in these activities:
– Hear stories from Julie Wang the first Chinese pilot to fly solo around the world!
– Learn about aviation careers from successful female pilots, mechanics, engineers and air traffic controllers
– Explore Cessna and Cirrus light airplanes
– Create a flight plan using aviation sectional charts
– Visit our airline pilot selfie station
– Fly our aircraft simulator!