WAI-CLE would like to congratulate the 2017 scholarship winners!
- My goal currently is to receive my private pilots license.
- The funds will be used to continue my education for my private pilot’s license.
- I can give back to the community by actively encouraging and supporting other children to pursue careers in aviation and STEM.
- Aviation goal is to become a commercial airline pilot and professor of business aviation.
- Funds will be used for flight lessons towards private pilot licenses.
- One way I will give back to the community is to obtain my goals and dedicate time to mentor the youth in assisting them with obtaining their goals.
- My goal is to go into corporate aviation flying to gain flight time and experience while also focusing on safety. I want to go to the NTSB to help make the aviation world safer.
- The funds will be used for my Multi-Engine Instructor rating.
- One way that I give back to my community is volunteering in the Athens Beautification Project every year to help clean up the area.
My aviation goal is to become an Airline Pilot.
The funds will be used toward earning my Commercial License.
I love giving back to children in my community by volunteering for Learn to Swim Lessons with the American Red Cross.